WatchKeeper Buoy contact us for a quote
The AXYS WatchKeeper™ buoy is a 1.7m diameter polyethylene buoy designed for deployments in coastal areas, lakes, reservoirs and rivers. The WatchKeeper™ hull is internationally proven as an aid to navigation (AToN) and can be deployed in water depths from 20m to 500m.
- Custom configurable with a wide range of sensors for monitoring meteorological, oceanographic and water quality parameters.
- Frequently deployed in port environments to provide port operators with real time environmental data, while also acting as a traditional AtoN.
- Uses the WatchMan500™ controller to integrate sensor systems and provide onboard data processing, data logging, telemetry and diagnostic/set up routines.
- A variety of telemetry options are available, including Automatic Information System (AIS), UHF/VHF, Inmarsat IsatData Pro, Iridium, GPRS/HSPA and CDMA/EVDO.
- Advances in buoy technology for wind wave data collection and analysis
- Biological monitoring with the western canadian odas marine buoy network
- Climatological data from the western canadian odas marine buoy network