Port Sentinel contact us for a quote
The AXYS Port Sentinel™ is a self contained and fully automated environmental monitoring station, designed specifically for port and harbour environments. Real time data is displayed in the local port operations centre or as part of a Vessel Traffic Management System (VTMS).
- Typical sensor configurations deliver meteorological, oceanographic and water quality parameters to port operations staff for timely and accurate decision making.
- The Port Sentinel™ can operate on a main power supply or a combination of solar panels & battery power.
- Position and environmental information can be broadcast by AIS (Automated Identification System). Data transmitted from the PortSentinel™ by AIS is automatically displayed on nearby vessels equipped with ECDIS (Electronic Chart Display and Identification System).
- Uses the WatchMan500™ controller to integrate sensor systems and provide onboard data processing, data logging, telemetry and diagnostic/set up routines.
- A variety of telemetry options are available, including UHF/VHF, Inmarsat IsatData Pro, Iridium, GPRS/HSPA, CDMA/EVDO, and AIS.