AXYS makes list for top 25 largest tech companies in VictoriaSeptember 19, 2014
VIATeC has recently revealed the latest “VIATeC 25” and AXYS Technologies has made the cut! The VIATeC 25 is an annual list of the largest technology companies headquartered or founded in Greater Victoria, based on reported calendar revenues.
(in alphabetical order)
Access Point Information Canada Ltd.
Archipelago Marine Research
AXYS Technologies Inc
Contech Enterprises, Inc
FTS Forest Technology Systems
HP Advanced Solutions
TC-Helicon Vocal Technologies Inc.
UNIT4 Business Software
Viking Air Limited
2014 VIATeC 25: $1.16 Billion Combined Revenues
- The combined revenues of the VIATeC 25 (the Victoria tech sector’s 25 biggest firms, according to revenues, that are founded or headquartered in Victoria) has reached $1.16 billion.
- This is 20% growth in combined revenues based on 2013 reported revenues.
- VIATeC 25 companies collectively employee 3,630 employees.
- On average, a VIATeC 25 company generates $46.3 million annual revenues.
- The median revenue generated by a VIATeC 25 company is $17.5 million.
Learn more about the economic impact of Victoria’s tech sector here.