TRIAXYS Mini Wave Buoy contact us for a quote
The TRIAXYS™ Mini Directional Wave Buoy is a precision instrument incorporating advanced technologies that make it an easy to use, rugged, and economical buoy for accurate measurement of directional waves. This small (0.6m diameter) and lightweight (60kg) buoy is easily deployed by two people from virtually any size of vessel.
- Provides continuous wave sampling, support for any telemetry, up to 10 Hz motion sampling and up to 32GB (>5 years) of data logging capacity.
- Uses TRIAXYS™ Next Wave II sensor, comprised of three accelerometers, three rate gyros, a fluxgate compass, and the proprietary TRIAXYS™ Processor.
- The WatchMan500™ payload integrates sensor systems and provides onboard data processing, data logging, telemetry, and diagnostic/set up routines.
- Wave and sea surface temperature data are collected, processed and logged on the buoy and then transmitted via telemetry to a base station hosting AXYS Data Management System software.
- Standard mooring configurations specially designed for wave buoys are available for water depths greater than 150m.
- A variety of telemetry options are available, including UHF/VHF, Inmarsat IsatData Pro, Iridium and GPRS/HSPA.