TRIAXYS Directional Wave Buoy contact us for a quote
The TRIAXYS™ Directional Wave Buoy is a precision instrument incorporating advanced technologies that make it an easy to use, reliable and rugged buoy for accurate measurement of directional waves.
- The TRIAXYS™ sensor unit is comprised of three accelerometers, three rate gyros, a fluxgate compass, and the proprietary TRIAXYS™ Processor.
- The TRIAXYS™ provides continuous wave sampling, support for any telemetry, up to 10 Hz motion sampling and up to 32GB (>5 years) of data logging capacity.
- The TRIAXYS™ Sensor also uses the WatchMan500™ controller, which is the core technology used in other AXYS monitoring systems.
- The TRIAXYS™ Directional Wave Buoy is solar powered.
- The TRIAXYS™ is easy to handle during deployment and can be rolled off a ship deck without any concern for sensor damage due to spinning.
- The TRIAXYS™ can also withstand extreme temperatures as its sensor is not subject to freezing.
- The TRIAXYS wave buoy can be configured with AIS Aid to Navigation to broadcast buoy position and weather information to local vessel traffic
- TRIAXYS™ buoys have been deployed in waters from 10 to 300 meters.
- Standard mooring configurations specially designed for wave buoys are available for water depths up to 300m.
- TRIAXYS g3 Wave Sensor Validation Whitepaper
- A method for the routine analysis of pitch and roll buoy wave data
- Analysing multidirectional wave spectra
- Computer simulations of the TRIAXYS Directional Wave Buoy
- Comparative analyses of multidirectional wave basin data
- TRIAXYS Directional Wave Buoy - National Research Council