Project Manager – Canada and Europe
The Project Manager role is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing, international clean-tech product manufacturing and service company. AXYS Technologies (AXYS) is a recognized global leader in floating LiDAR (FLiDAR) and offshore measurement buoys for the growing Ocean Renewable Energy market, providing its customers with highly accurate and reliable offshore environmental and resource data. The successful candidate must thrive working in diverse and challenging environments with international customers and project teams.
The Project Manager will be based in either Sidney, BC or Europe (location is flexible). This role will work with clients and teams across Europe, Asia and the Americas. The successful candidate will work closely with key customer accounts, internal technical teams and strategic suppliers to ensure that we are constantly exceeding customer’s requirements by providing the best in class environmental monitoring products and services.
The successful candidate should share AXYS’ core values, corporate culture, vision and mission and be guided at all times by the goal of maintaining exemplary standards of safety, ethics, behavior, quality, technical merit and professionalism to maintain or enhance the reputation of AXYS.
• Be the main point of contact for our clients and ensure structured and timely project communication throughout each project
• Manage project schedule and deliverables, working with internal and external teams to ensure on-time delivery of milestones
• Monitor subcontractors to ensure they maintain AXYS Technologies’ quality and health, safety and environmental standards
• Manage the project budget, including issuance of POs, approval of contractor invoices and monthly budget reporting to upper management
• Work with sales to identify new opportunities within existing clients/accounts
• Contribute to improvement of project management processes and general office management
• Relevant university degree
• At least 5 years project management experience
• English at a business level
• Good communication skills and ability to present results professionally to colleagues, clients and external stakeholders
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and effective manner
• Microsoft office tools
• French, Spanish, German or Mandarin language skills
• Experience working in an offshore industry, preferably offshore wind
• Experience managing contractors and installation of offshore equipment
• Experience working on a geographically split team
• Account management or customer service experience
• Negotiation experience and management of contract variation orders
• PMI, PMP or another project management training and or certification
• SharePoint, salesforce or ERP experience
Interested candidates should thrive in a fast-paced environment where they will manage many tasks while working with diverse stakeholders across a variety of geographies and cultures.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your applicable experience, salary expectations, goals related experience as they pertain to this position at AXYS Technologies Inc. along with references using the form at our careers page: http://axystechnologies.com/careers
We thank all those who apply to AXYS Technologies Inc., but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls.